I really cant concentrate on reading or studying because everytime i try to do so, my ocd kicks in! I keep worrying that i wont have friends and i will be a loner in school...and everytime i try to study, i keep replaying in my head what i did that day, and whether i have done something to make any of my classmates dislike me..u know what's the cause of all this? i was a loner in high school! most of my classmates disliked me...

now that im in college, i told myself i wont make the same mistake with high school...during high school i never had that ocd because i never cared how i acted until i became a loner... my classmates hate me coz they said im annoying, its like i repeat the same things like my fave tv shows, music and i just love these things that i cant say them once only...and they said i laugh too much because i laugh over so simple things.. i just cant avoid it, i really dont know what causes it but i just cant control my laughter, even if i try to supress i have to laugh in order to feel good..

now, what worries me everyday is that i might still show those bad attitudes and so i become extreemely careful of all my actions to make sure no one will dislike me...everytime i try to study i get so bothered of the things ive said to my classmates during that certain day, and i keep rethinking whether ive done anything that pisses them off... i really need friends so muchh so i really get worried of all my actions...sometimes i cant think straight because im afraid i might become a loner again.. or sometimes i keep replaying if there were things that i missed out, and i become insecure and start asking a lot of questions to my classmates...

anyone with this problem? and please dont answer: 'its ok if your alone' or 'who needs friends?' because i really cant stand being alone... sometimes i wish i could be happy being alone but that's just not me, i really need friends... i really envy people who can survive being a loner, but sadly im not that strong...and people keep advising me not to be too concerned of what people think, and that's what i did during high school and look what happened? i was hated because i was a veri just cant do it now because what if they think bad of me and i will have no friends? i dont know if i should still act so careful or just not care what people think anymore...

AND PLS TELL ME IF IM ABNORMAL OR NOT? I EASILY LAUGH OVER THE SIMPLEST FUNNY THINGS AND I LAUGH OVER THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND I JUST HAVE TO REPEAT TELLING THEM TO OTHERS...OTHERS GET ANNOYED BECAUSE I REPEAT BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TRIGGERS IT...SOMETIMES I SUPPRESS IT SO HARD AND I REALLY CANT...ITS LIKE MY HAPPINESS IS TOO SHORT THAT'S WHY I EASILY GET AMUSED AND I LAUGH OVER IT OVER AND OVER... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO SUPRESS MY LAUGHTER...I CANT MAYBE BECAUSE THESE ARE THE ONLY HAPPY THINGS IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I HAVE NO FRIENDS?