knows what they're talking about? Alright well to back up I just skipped my period that was due at the end of March, so my last period was in the end of February. I took tests and they said not pregnant so I mostly likely didn't ovulate or ovulated late. Me and my boyfriend have had some really terrible luck. I can't take birth control due to a medical problem so we rely on condoms. We had sex on the 16th and the condom possibly had a hole because we tried to squeeze the tip and it seemed like it could have been leaking? Then last night we had sex and the condom totally broke. His penis went completely through the condom so he ejaculated inside me. The past few days my breasts have been really sore and then today I had menstrual like cramping for about an hour or so. 2 times when I went to the bathroom once in the afternoon and once at night I realized my discharge was different. The first time it was wet thin and sticky and the second time it was very thick, whitish and sticky. Could this mean that I am ovulating today due to the sore breasts, cramping and change in discharge? Could the 2nd one with the thicker whitish discharge be he leftover sperm coming out? I am going to take a test in 2 weeks.

We know we were using the condoms correctly but they were the "Ultra Thin" ones are they unreliable? I heard it is every 1 out of 5 people get pregnant when ovulating is that true that I am at that high of a risk to get pregnant?