Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

raw vegans cooking food and 130 degress? help!?

ok im a little confused about raw vegans. i know that they eat all raw food and no animals stuff at all or use anything with animal products but i did hear that they can cook food at anything lower then 130 degress. doesnt that mean they could make something like vegan casserold but cook it slowly at 130 degress for a while until its fully cooked? im a little confused. can someone explain about this lifestyle? thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant explain the lifestyle exactly, what i can explain is that no matter how long you keepp certain foods cooking, at 130 degrees they would never be fully cooked. I mean most foods have to reach an Internal temperaturee of 165degreese to be fully cooked. so at 130, it would cook and cook and cook but never reach optimal temperature. It is over rated I think as well, why would you go raw and then cook stuff 130 degrees or 1000 degrees. it makes it somewhat pointless. i understand it makes somethings taste better, or be easier to eat or whatever, but duh, don't be raw then. i am not a believer in this or any way of eating as a rule. You have to eat as your body desires. it will cry our for certain things. If that happens to include cheese, chicken or beets, so be it, if it excludes meat or whatever that'ss fine, but why would a person limit there life to one routine. it cannot be ethics. those same people who claim to be vegetariann for "ethical" reasons, wear perfume, use products like Tide, or Dove, buy shoes, toothbrushes and chap stick and haven't the slightest clue as to the ingredients. OK, sorry, it just makes me laugh.