Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

white stuff coming out during sex????

and i hate the smell of it. even when i don't have sex it usually comes out.......like out of nowhere! sometimes it even has these little tiny black threads (shall i say) in it. i'm very concerned but i don't want to go see a doctor since i'm 16. i'm afraid because being a minor, i'm not supposed to be having sex. can anyone pleeeeeeeeeease help me? thank you so much

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your doctors cant turn you in for this. Go to a doctor, everything you tell them is confidential and they will NOT turn you into the police, your health is more important. The could loose their license for doing so.

that is very odd...could indicate some kind of STD, its not normal for that to be happening.

Unregistered
    Chick stop being a vagina and go see a GYNO. Doctors do not tell the police and doctors do no tell ur parents unless ur dying. Take a close friend with u to make u feel comfortable. Besides if u go to the doc u can always get tested for stds. Everyone should that is sexually active...even if u only had 1 partner. U never know where their penis or vagina has been.

Unregistered
    The "thick, white stuff" you're noticing is vaginal discharge — a mixture of cells and natural body fluids that help clean the vagina. In general, women secrete a clear, mucus-like substance right before ovulation (midcycle) and a thicker, whiter discharge during the rest of the month, though no two women are exactly alike. The color and consistency can also be affected by various factors, such as age, hormonal fluctuations, medications, infections and sexual activity.
    The fact that you have recently had an "excess amount" means that it's a result of vaginal contractions forcing the discharge out — and that it's nothing to worry about. (Have you been having more sex lately or a greater number of orgasms?) Infections can cause excess amounts, too, but they are usually accompanied by such symptoms as a change in color, a funky odor or an itching or burning sensation. It can't hurt to play it safe and have your gyno check you out