Some people say that children and teens shouldn't have cellphones. Others say that children and teens should. Pros and Cons? Pros = safety reasons + entertainment. Cons = sexting + inappropriateness. But, a lot of people have been arguing, saying that YOUNG children shouldn't be able to have cellphones... Here is my arguement...

oh yeah? well, how would you feel if your child has been kidnapped or followed or has been stalked? how would you feel if someone tries to kill or murder and take your child away from you? duh. that's what cellphones are for! kids need cellphones for emergency! it doesn't have to be a stupid fancy cellphone. it could just be a dial, regular type of cellphone!! kids need a cellphone for an emergency. if a parent's child is waiting outside of school for their mommy and daddy and suddenly a stranger took them because the stranger tricked the child by saying that he or she has been told to take the child home by their parents! and the kid doesn't even know who the stranger is! and the stranger could easily trick the child of being kidnapped. so what the child should do is run far away from the stranger, and when the child is in a hiding spot where the stranger couldn't see them, the child could hide, grab their cellphones and call their parents or 911 immediately!! how's that?! and that would definetely be a smart idea. people, you need to use common sense. every child needs a plain, simple, and easy cellphone for an emergency. it doesn't have to have a text message, a camera, or any kinds of fancy stuff. it just need buttons to push! that's all! and i believe that every kid should have a cellphone for safety reasons. without cellphones, everyone couldn't get in contact with the ones they know and the police!!

It just matters on people's opinions. Some say yes. Some say no. But who knows? We'll just wait and see the final conclusion of whether kids and teens should have cellphones or not. But, I think that the government should build up a conclusion, putting all the pros and cons together and vote...

COMMON SENSE!!!