EVERYTHING> THIS IS URGENT> IM BEGGING? Hello, my name is Lauren. I am directing this question to all of you women who know what it feels like to be knew at PMSing. I will tell you right now that I hate it soo much. And it wouldnt be so bad if tampons were not such a problem for me! it is very irritating. and i really dont want to use pads because...well...thats pretty self explanitory...

so i just started my period a few months ago...still getting used to it. and this is my second cycle. I tried using tampons last time...but the two that i put in were very uncofortable because i didnt know how to use them properly yet. also when i pulled them out it hurt really bad! i found out later that it was because they were dry. so after that i just used pads for the rest of the time.

now its is my second cycle and i was determined to get a tampon in right! i was scared but...i did it!! it didnt hurt to put it in and it was comfortable! (well...mostly) so then i went to take it out...and it hurt really bad!! D: I dont know what the problem would be and i just want to cry because i really want to use tampons but they hurt when i take them out howcome it doesnt hurt to put them in yet it hurts to take them out after they are full (not dry) and i am completely relaxed!!??? i am suffering here! i have called all of my friends and looked everywhere i could possible search on the internet! i saw that maybe it was the angle i was pulling it out...but thats not it...so please...PLEASE PLEASE help me! and please take your time on your answer...i dont kkonw what to do anymore.....

thank you for your time