Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm trying to loose some weight and need some help?

ok I have been cutting back on everything that I used to eat and eatting heathly. I do Cardio where you do walking for 45mins(3miles) its call Walk At Home. I love it! great video. Then when I'm done with that I left weights and work my belly for(15-20mins). I have to say tho I been doing this for a whole month eatting right and watching on how much I take in and I have lost 5lbs in one month. I woke up this morning and have my Go Lean cereal made my Kashi(just a small amount) with Fat-Free Milk. Also with that I had 1egg. Then for my lunch I had a salad with no dressing and half of a lean turkey burger and a small amount of Light Lays Chips(1oz is 75calories) then I want a snack which is soup made by Campbells Light Select Harvest which has about 50-60 calories( I had 2 but didnt eat it all) then I had a turkey wrap but didnt eat it all because my dogs got to it lol. Then I had Kashi GO Lean hot cereal(again I didnt eat it all because I spilt some and my dogs got to it lol) I was feeling pretty good until supper came and I have 1big plate of five cheese lasagna and then went back to have a little more but not a big plate. Then I had 2 bags of energy trail mix that has 240calories and 19g of total fat each bag. So I am feeling really bad now because I feel like I have waste all of my hard work to loose the weight. Will I gaine weight from what I ate today? Did I eat too much? Thanks for your help!

I'm 20yrs old and weigh about 150lbs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no you wont. having a cheat day is fine. tomorrow just make sure you dont eat like that. also your snack is big. try to have something a bit smaller

Junior Member HealthyNutSmile4theCamera's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ...it seems like you are on the right path because your choosing to ask this question so good luck with everything

Today i think you ate really well, you will not gain weight

Let me give you some food and mini work out tips you can add. I'm only doing this because you sound motivated and focused...

I’m a Vegetarian and I’m super thin, and I always have a lot of protein, and I hate tofu loll ...and I have tons of snacks to choose from

I bareeeely work out ....and I’ve never had a belly, big thighs, or big butt SO Listen k? I'm pretty much perfect-its not cocky,i just am...

Walk Walk Walk! and walk some more...its actually better than running....running makes your ankles weak over time. Do you want that when your older? I don't think so. I actually do the bike, which is amazing...the faster you petal the more calories you burn....the belly is actually burning fat b/c you are sweating. Not a lot of ppl. know that walking on treadmill/bike/or walking outside burns fat around the mid section...but it is so true. ALSO IMPORTANT: Do not use incline k? b/c your thighs will get bigger...try little to no resistance!! Walking also will burn the extra surrounding fat that is covering muscles (underneath it)...so definitely do a lot of carido. Try sit ups too like 2 to 3 times a week to make abs show quicker!

Being a vegetarian or even one that eats red meat or dairy like ONCE IN AWHILE is the best to be one because you are healthy as a horse and you won't have that excess fat and food inside your intestines that most red meats do.

Look, alright, I’m not trying to promote becoming a vegetarian, but here me out k?

Here's what I eat and my protein is perfect and I'm super healthy and have tons of snacks to choose from

Having a high protein diet is good in loosing fat, because the more protein is in a food item the less total fat and calories from fat!

I eat lots of beans (Lima, Soy, red kidney, black, navy- RAW; never in can(but that is just my choice-if you wanted canned its NOOOO PROBLEM)

Try Quinoa too, you can find it in your grain, beans, or nut aisles

I also eat lots of salad with tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, carrots-yum yum!

The entire kosher aisle has manyyyy products to munch on!

Also, Some Kashi products are great to snack on!

Try Edamame too!- tons of protein and tastes delicious! (Veggie section even though it’s a bean loll)

Dairy (if you eat it): cheese-I'd suggest you go for this yogurt called "Fage 0" or "Chobani" yogurt (it has about 15 grams of protein in it I believe)... Ummm lets see, what else? Theres Goat cheese and ALL goat products which I consider to eat if my protein is too low (but that is rare b/c I usually get my protein in evvveryday.

ALL vegetables are fun and easy to cook-I like broccoli, asparagus, yams, pumpkin, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower-and you can do whatever you want with it (fry, boil, steam, baked...etc.)

Have you ever heard of Matzo's? they are crackers that have 4 grams of fat per serving (1) and only has 21 grams to 27 grams of Carbs in it depending on which version you get. BUT make sure you get the 100% whole wheat ones ya know?-just to be the healthiest. There is also absolutely no sugar in it either (sugar if not burned turns into fat btw)…..
    The calories range from like 90 to 140 calories too! Oh, did I mention they are extremely delicious!? (Kosher aisle)

Mott’s applesauce, no added sugar is one of my favorite things to eat too!
    You can find organic applesauce too which provide different flavors without added sugar
    All “no added sugar” products are phenomenal

NOTE: BEEF, Oh my god -it is very bad for you and does not leave your intestine for months and months (look it up on internet...it’s the worse food for you-unless used in moderation and VERY VERY small portions)

Brown rice or even white rice is great too
    Miso soups are fantastic as well as any other soups (especially the ones with very little sodium)

Fruit is ALWAYS a great snack at night!

Ok, that’s all I can think about now off the top of my head, if you need to know anymore then just message me k?

Take care

(I know I went on a rampage here, but I honestly hope this helps!)

xoxoxox