basically whenever i am alone i dont feel good i feel kind of depressed but without the crying or anything , ive had depression a while ago so i know what it feels like . basically i feel like i cant let anyone know me too well (same reason i think for why i have never been in a relationship) . for example if my mom asked me how i was feeling and i felt upset or sad i wouldnt be able to tell her how i felt if a friend asked me same thing applies . same thing goes for friends . once me and my friend were walking back from another friends house and he kind of opened up , he told me who he liked and how he was happy we were good friends once he left i felt bad almost , next couple of times i saw him i felt awkward as if i knew too much about him and i wish i hadnt . also if someone were too here my music , like my music that i listen too that they may not have heard before ill turn it off im scared that they either wont like it or that they will judge me , i feel it exposes me . the other day i felt like this , i didnt know my mom was home and i was wrting how i felt down she came in my room while i was also listening to my music i told her i was doing homework but i felt so humiliated for some reason . i also feel as if im too unselfish and that everyone is better then me at certain things which im sure is true but still , sometimes it prevents me from doing activities i want too. it seems to only be when i am alone not around people i know. when i am at school i have quite a few friends as well as a close knit group of probably 15 or 20 friends whenever im there or with other people i know even family im fine i feel good but when im by myself i feel like how i just described it has anyone else felt it and what do u think it could be i dont think its anything too serious but still even answers from this may make me feel better. if it mattes im 16