Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

sharp stomach pains and mid back pains?

ok so 2 days ago it seems like all of this started. i woke up with a horrible stomach pain, almost like if i had not eaten in like a week...that bad hunger pain, then when i stood up it felt like the worst indegestion you could have ever had...mind you i had not yet eaten...and then it was like that all day and if i ate it would ease off a bit but would come back almost a minute after i was done chewing...then today its been worse but instead of feeling like my stomach its kinda like horrible sharp pains in my back in the very middle..aprox where your stomach is but in my back...or thats where it seems to be from...when it comes..when is aprox every 5 min or less it hurts so bad like i can barely talk...nothing has heled it not tums,rolaids,pepto, maalox nothing...any idea's? is this something that can wait until monday when my dr opens? or is it an er emergency?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ER emergency! Could be an aortic aneurysm.