So in June 06 my son was in a major accident requiring brain surgery we spent 2 months at the hospital getting him back to a good starting place, with rehab and everything he had an aneurysm rupture after being in an auto accident the aneurysm was congenital they said but the accident/trauma caused it to rupture, he is fine now after much therapy he was 4 at the time and is now 6 and in normal school no IEP nothing perfect little guy. In March 07 my hubands was in a similair accident and spent a week at the hospital with possible concussion and brain injury he is fine but suffers from post traumatic stress disorder from my sons accident and clincial depression. In July 08 I fount out my husband was having an emotional not sexual affair on me after I blamed him for our sons accident, I know it was not fair to blame him but at the time it seemed like it was his fault even thought it was not. He had an on going thing with a woman for a year before I found out and we sort of worked it out and are staying together trying to make it work we have two children one 6 and one 2 years old. Oct 08 I lost nearly 50% of my income due to the crappy economy. Nov 08 my son was molested or had a sexual act preformed on authorities child his own age in my back yard when I had my back turned for 10 minutes taking care of my two year old diaper and knee scrape and changing his clothes. I have called athorities, called cps, placed my child in counseling and called the school counselor. I feel like my world is falling down around me, I am wondering if I was not meant to be a parent to this child and any child? I am wondering why all these bad things keep happening to me. I always think the worst in all situations like right now I am afraid my son will grow up to be some pedaphile or somthing after having this happen once to him and on top of his brain injury. I am starting to feel like the choices I make even thought I dont control alot of the aspects of the choices are bad? Why I am overwhelmed with guilt over alot of everything going on in my life. I cant stop thinking about all these negative things and try to find reassurance in other people by asking again and again the same questions " is my son going to be ok" "do you think he will be alright" I cant seem to let stuff go even months after the fact. I dwell on my husband emotional affair and my sons accident and everything. I wonder if I should go on antidepressents for awhile to help me cope or if I just need to change things in my life? Not sure even where to start with changing things? I cant control the fact that my 6 year old neighbor is a weirdo and cant be left alone with other children outside, or the fact that my sons injury was completly out of my control? Should I take antidepressents or is this just what life is all about?