About 2 weeks ago, I noticed some red dots on the tissue when I went to the restroom. I also noticed a red color in the toilet. I had noticed it 2-3 times before that but didn't think much of it because I was struggling with constipation at the time. I freaked out and went to the doctor and he did a rectum test. However, he said he couldn't find any blood at all but said I had a bit of hemorrhoids. Also, the result of my blood test came back and he said everything looked fine (blood, liver, etc.). Therefore, he said it was unlikely that I had something serious ("99.9%" was what he said). Also, since he didn't see any blood and my test results were normal, he could not ask my insurance (MSI) to pay for a colonoscopy and that I would have to pay for it out of pocket (00 or so). He also told me to stop taking any kind of medication since I had been taking medicine for gastroenteritis about a month earlier. So, I went home feeling a little better about it. But I have still been noticing bits of orange in my stool. There are orange dots here and there. Also, when I flush, I can see a bit of orange/ red color which is unusual I think (sorry for being graphic). Should I be worried? I don't think there's much I can do at this point besides getting a colonoscopy, which I would have to pay for myself. Is this indicative of something serious or just a problem with hemorrhoids?