affected by personal issue...? Im 22, over the summer i took time off work to deal with personal issues...i had felt depressed (for years...also had suicidal thoughts since 18) but i was able to cover it up well. It was all boiling up for me though so i decided i needed to get help which is why i took the summer off, i requested unpaid leave for three months. I then started an out-patient program which lasted 9 weeks.

A couple weeks into it a supervisor asked could i come back earlier, i said i wasnt sure and didnt know what to say but said i'd get back to her. So then i went and talked to my manager to explain everything going on with me and said what i was doing and we agreed i'd just come back when i said i'd be back in my letter i had sent to request the unpaid leave. I still had 2/3 weeks to go before that so that gave me enough time to finish up my treatment and set myself a goal in a way to work towards feeling better to be able to go back to work.

So i've been back 5/6 weeks now....it was fine at first but now i'm noticing how much im making mistakes, some are small but alot are mistakes i shouldnt have made at all. Im not sure if my manager is aware of all them or just my supervisor....but do you think i should go to my manager and be like "thanks for giving me a chance and keeping me on knowing my circumstances...i'm realising how much i'm making mistakes though, alot of which shouldnt happen at all and i just want to be upfront about it and say if you want me to leave if you want to find someone else i completely understand"...i was thinking of doing that just to be fair, also because i am blessed to have been able to save up a bit of money to keep me going for a while..wont last long but will last about 2 months..

The only thing im thinking is what i'd do with myself then...and doing nothing would probably make me feel worse in the long run. I really dont know what to do because right now i dont feel capable of doing everything im supposed to be doing at work..