Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I avoid sex my whole life?

I am in high school, and I want to have get a girlfriend, get married, and have sex, eventually, but I will not actually have sex because I think that I would be too embarrassed to. I am so emotionally detached from other people that I would feel so weird being with a girl. Also, I think I would be ashamed if I happened to get a wife and had kids, because then my parents would know that I had sex, and I would feel awkward knowing my parents knew that I had sex. I would rather have my parents think that I will never have sex my whole life than have them think that I will actually have sex.

After I told my parents that I wanted to stay single my whole life, my parents told me that I will be missing out in life if I never get married or have kids, which bugged me.

I am confused as to what I should do because I do want to have kids and to get married, but I think that shame will keep me from getting married and from having kids. I let shame drive my life, without even trying to.

Sex seems so weird to me; the motions and everything. It is not proper enough for me and is too animalistic. Humans should have a more civilized and advanced way to produce than to have sex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lool so true the parents parttt lol haha =] wow i think like that sometimes too. figure it out wen u get older just dont do it now =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    lool so true the parents parttt lol haha =] wow i think like that sometimes too. figure it out wen u get older just dont do it now =]