Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sex Question " How to Fix this problem"?

Everytime me and my husband have sex he orgasms in like 4-5 mins or less sometimes very rare that he lasts 10 mins. also as soon as he starts he has to stop for a sec so he doesnt orgasm this is seriously starting to affect me and our marriage , the was only like 3 times in the past 2 yrs that he he lasted long enough for me 2 orgasm. IS THIS NORMAL if this has been going on for almost 3 yrs? i would appreciate any advice or what i can do for him so he can fix this thanx

Downloads
    Uploads
    its called premature. he needs medicine

Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't necessarily need medication for that, a shame that he can't last that long, my husband can get off in 1 or 2 minutes, or last as long as 45 minutes and I am begging him to stop. If you want to finish more often, and he wants you to finish, then teach him how to use his fingers to get you real close. The G-Spot isn't too hard to find. So before or after, he can still finish you and satisfy you whether or not he lasts 1 minute or 10 minutes.