Ive been haveing this for almost 2 years from surgery it's a sharp pain in my nose and goes above my left eye with pressure the pain is in my left side of my nose. I had a deveated septum and i usually just take tylenol #3 for pain and it's ok. But lately it's been bad and i had a MRI done and they said theres a 1cm sist or pulop in my nose and it could be causeing pressure. And the neuraligist only puts me on tremodol and a anti-depressent and it dosent work i told him this and he said just keep takeing them. And i wanted to go to the hospital yesturday and i was there for 5 hours and wasent seen cause it was really packed i was there at 10:15pm til 3:30am and i left and called my ENT and he called me in Vicodin ES 10 of them till my doctor opens i take them with a IBProfen 800 and it works great thats the only think that works vicodin and IBProfen together like Norco ive taken everything and thats the only thing that works. Does anyone know what else i can do see i broke my nose and and it kept bleeding and they burned it 3 times to stop the bleeding with nitro sticks and then i got surgery on my nose they had to correct the septum but it's still crooked. And when iam in bad pain i can't even go to the hospital cause there packed cause of the holidays. before when i wnet there i was in and out they gave me pain meds and i had to see my doctor but my doctors on vacation till monday. Can anyone help me is there anything i can do it's scary cause if i get in bad pain can't even go to the hospital cause there so packed theres like a 5-6 hour wait. And i can't even sleep cause the pain gets bad. You think it's just sinus pain but it really hurts. Could anyone help me out.