Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

seroquel side effects?

i askd this question before but no answers so hopefully this time someone will come along..
    Ive been on Seroquel for around 9 months now and im wondering if anyone knows of any adverse long term effects, from what I have read this mediciene is only meant to be for short term usage. For a while now ive started having stomach aches nearly every single day and im wondering if this could have to do with the seroquel. I was also meant to get my liver enzyme levels tested at the start of the year as they where high before I started taking this but havent managed to get that done yet.. is there any link?

Any help greatly appreciated :-)

becca b
    yes there could be links to the stomach aches from the seroquel.....i advise you to go to the doctor and let him know whats going on cause the stomach pains could actually be from liver damage or kidney damage....it can also cause stomach ulcers. i was on seroquel for a year and kept feeling sick to my stomach all the time as well and i was told by the doctor that the medicine was eating the lining of my stomach. so please do go to the doctor!