Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Serious question about FEMININE health?

ONLY FOR GIRLS OR A DOCTOR. IF YOU CAN'T BE MATURE, DON'T READ THIS!
    Okay, so for the last few years i've had my period every few months, whenever it felt like coming. There has never once been a set pattern. I started it when i was eleven, almost twelve, in the 6th grade, and i am not 15, almost 16. I have never had any type of sexual encounter, so i know i'm not pregnant. But my period is several months late, like three, i think. When i do have my period, sometimes the pad is grey instead of red, usually on day 3 or after. I am concerned that there is something wrong with my uterus, but i don't want to ask the doctor just in case this is normal and i risk sounding like an idiot.

But anyway, does anyone know what could be wrong with me? Having my period every month on the dot isn't important to me. Being healthy, however, is. Any information on the subject would be appreciated!

Downloads
    Uploads
    don'tbe afraid ofconsulting your doctor they're there to help, not to laugh at you. if you think that there's actually something wrong with you go for it. Lots of peoples flow isn't red