While i was takin a shower, i noticed that my d*ck was kinda blue. Not the skin, but the actual thing... whatever its called.When you pull the skin back... that thing. It ws semi normal pinkish color, but the head is beginning to turn blue. I dont know why. I think its an infection or something, but idk. Im a virgin, so im really confused about how that actually happened. I dont feel any pain. But i have had company over recently, and that person was quite disgusting. I think he took a dump literally on the toilet seat. Idk how that happens. Yes, an adult. So that leads me to belive that person is unsanitary. Also, may it be possible it was transmited from washing clothes? My dads are sometimes very dirty coming from work... so idk. I dont want to see a doctor... i dont trust them at all one bit. Plus i dont wanna have another guy holding or touching my d*ck. Thats scary. Yo never know. Priests are supposed to be good people, but hey, some are child molestors. So thats why i dont trust doctors. Theyre not priests, so what makes them any diffrent? Or a gay doctor holding my d*ck. That aint kool either.... (Not trying to offned gays. They kool, but i dont want them touching down there). Right now its a bluish color. I dont know if thats a normal color, or if its not normal. Please reply... Im getting worried...

What should i do?