Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you dont have to be schizophrenic to hallucinate. i have major depressinve disorder and have had them. if she has been diagnosed with a mental illness, its a likely symptom. encourage her to tell her doctor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you dont have to be schizophrenic to hallucinate. i have major depressinve disorder and have had them. if she has been diagnosed with a mental illness, its a likely symptom. encourage her to tell her doctor.

Downloads
    Uploads

Is this schizophrenia?

My friend told me about something weird she's going through. She's been through a hard time these past few months. She says she's been having weird dreams, with weird demonic creatures surrounding her and attacking her, for many years. She says that lately, she's been seeing them outside of her dreams, like they've been following her. At first, I thought she might have schizophrenia, because she has been isolating herself, and she used to have depression. These things she says might have been hallucinations. But in every definition of schizophrenia, it says that normally the hallucinations surround a specific person, but she says its like they go right past her. Also, she's seen these things in her dreams for years. I know it must be something, but is it schizophrenia?