It is all too obvious that doctors would suggest moderate exercise for at least 1 hour a day, in conjunction with healthy eating habits. In terms of losing weight, doctors say losing no more than 3 pounds per week is significant and safe and one should not lose anymore than that. I know there are diet pills on the market that claim that you can lose weight. For example, some diet pills claim to make you lose up to 10 pounds in just one week. I heard so many times that diet pills are for sickos. I spoke to my doctor and he told me that it is not okay to lose more than 3 lbs per week. I then spoke to another doctor who is also an exercise expert. He said that it is OKAY, it is SAFE and it is also POSSIBLE to lose even 20 pounds in just one week, if you do over 10 hours of exercise per week, while eating plenty of vegetables. He also said that losing weight very fast is bad, but it is not so bad if you lose excess weight through PURE exercise and healthy eating habits., such as veggies. I am looking for opinions about what my doctor told me, also in losing weight very very Fast, through exercise(mainly jogging and running) and healthy eating habits. In the field of exercise, is it an allowable sin to lose weight fast and is it safe, considering the fact that you are not taking diet pills?(which are bad)