Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Nefarious

Rude dentist or not?

We recently moved to a new town and I took my 10 year old to a local dentist, we have no dental ins. so for the next 3 visits I payed cash for the visits.
    I made an appointment.. went in they did some xrays and decided on what they were going to do, as I sit in the dental chair, when they were done explaining I started to lay back in the chair and the nurse grabs my purse which was on the table behind her and plops it in my lap and says well you can go ahead and pay now. I was shocked! They never did this to my son.Actually I have never known ANY dentist that I have ever been to do this.

My question is I'm getting ready for our yearly checks ups and wondering if I should find another dentist?

I<!771X/-\+26
    a better way for her to act would have been if she said your name, we are ready for you to pay your bill now. Her touching your personal belongings (unless it is in the middle of the floor and can be a tripping hazard) was a big no no