My play sister and I have a best-friend whom is a virgin, good thing but ..........................her vagina smells through her clothes and when she urinates. One time she walked out the restroom after so call-it number 1 and I had to spray an whole bottle of Lavender Air freshener & turned the vents on with a wall fan, it was so horrible. But we need help trying to get her clean because we love her but do not want to hurt her feelings what so ever. We asked her nicely to use feminine products even went out our way to buy her some, but she used the wipes instead of bathing. HELP! We also need help in trying to get her to take more baths. When she is at my house, she never takes a bath, but she will wear the same clothes about 10 times a week and never washes them. Please help!!!! And one time she left her panties on the floor and I walked in only to see that those panties had brown crusty streaks inside them. I screamed and left my house for the day. She is the sweetest thing alive but how can I tell another adult to clean themselves without hurting their feelings? I cannot do this anymore!!!!