Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

REVISED Bleeding after sex? What could this be? Please help im worried.?

My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex and I am not on birth control. I thought that I could possibly be pregnant, but I wasnt sure if i was. Today we had sex and afterwards (when he pulled out) there was a lot of blood that leaked onto the sheets. I have stopped bleeding for the momment but I am having sharp unexpected pains in my lower abdomen. I have bled before after or at the end of sex just about 2 weeks ago but it was not nearly as much as this time. I do not have any std's, i have been tested for everything. What could this be? Please help. (it is not time for my period either, and this is not from first time sex)

Downloads
    Uploads
    9-1-1

Operator: 9-1-1 how may i help u

Adian:Operator I'm 14-15 years old n had unprotected sex. now I'm bleeding under there n it hurts.. But i don't want my parents to know because they think I'm a angel.

Operator: well ur fudge... maybe next time don't have unprotected sex n maybe wait into ur 16-17.

Junior Member Searching4Balance's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say see your dr.
    Also, did this start during your first times having intercourse? It's normal to bleed after the 1st time.....
    It could also be a case of your period being irregular. Birth control can help with that.

Junior Member PerfectlyImperfect's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be an irregular period; could be some clots you had and was not diagnoses having and are now "leaving" your body... or could be that your man may be too thick and is creating slight tears on the inner labia thus making you slowly over time have a permanent rip that causes you to bleed over time... also, the hymen could have recently been broken or, you had a miscarriage..sorry to say... stay safe!