Hello, I suffer from mild cystic acne so my doctor prescribed me Tretinoin (Retin-A) Creme,*Doxycycline 100mg, and Benzol Peroxide. For a cleanser she gave me Cetaphil. I know I needed a moisturizer so I went out and bought my own Cetaphil Moisturizing Creme myself. So I go to pick up my prescriptions, and they had everything but the Benzol Peroxide. So I have been doing this acne regimen with out the Benzol peroxide. At night, I cleanse my face with the Cetaphil cleanser, wait a half hour, then apply my Retin A and take the Doxy pill. In the morning, cleanse again, and then apply my Cetaphil Moisturizing Creme. Do you think I should go and invest in some Benzol Peroxide myself so that I can be successful with my results? Or do you think Benzol Peroxide isn't needed and the Retin A Creme will do just fine and my results will be the same? This is already gonna be a hard journey because Retin A always gets worse before better.. So I wanna do this right! Please help! Serious Answers ONLY ARE APPRECIATED! Thanks in advance.*