-i posted this a while ago but people where just attacking me-

Im 26 and married for 5 months to my wonderful husband who thinks the world of me. My (so called) good male 'friend' of 10 years He and i have a sexual past before my marriage that no one knows about. He was my first 'love' and when we broke up, I tried to get back with him just as he moved on, so i did. I always thought that we would end up together but hes married and so am i. He is one of my husbands best friends. Don't get me wrong i adore the man i married & would never do a thing to hurt him. None of us have children,yet. He is starting to come on strong with me lately moving my hair from my face, Trying to get me to kiss him and other things(you know what i mean) i have slapped him across the face a few times and told him to stop. I am thinking of telling my husband as i dont want this guys attention., I have told my girl best friend about all this. His wife and i use to be really great friends, but lately she is treating me like a ***** and has a big competition with me, god knows why..i don't, she doesnt know anything about the past but we have drifted apart.
Please help on giving me advice on what to do

Thanks alot