Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

random scattered itchy bumps?

for the past few days i've been noticing random skin-colored TINY, itchy bumps on my legs, arms, etc. they're not as itchy as poison ivy or anything but they're still annoying. i have about 5 spread on my right arm and a few on my legs, but they're not in clusters but maybe 2 or 3 bumps together and these clumps spread out. what could this be and how can i get rid of this?

theres a possibility its a food allergy because im allergic to many fruits and i had two blueberry smoothies in the past week. im not eating those anymore to see if the bumps will go away...

Unregistered

no.

I dont think its a food allergy. i have no allergies and i have the same things on my back of my thighs. VERY annoying. VERY tiny, skin-coloured bumps, so small you can feel em but barely see them

Unregistered
    I HAVE THE SAME THING ALL AROUND MY BODY it itches an stuff but i can barley see them

Unregistered
    I have the same thing going on right now. I have had it on and off for about 3 weeks. Mine personally has nothing to do with the food. I have tried totally changing my diet for multiple says to see if anything changes. I just recently had surgery and when i told my doctor of this he said it could be a side effect from my medication. So if you are currently taking any medications for any reason it could be from them.

Unregistered
    I have the same thing also. Im not sure what it is yet. Could also be signs of dry skin..ill have to see.