Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A Question Regarding Pennis Warts?

For almost as long as i can remember i have had a cluster of warts on the end of my penis that dont bother me. I had to take a empoyment physical two weeks ago and the dr. told me to get the warts checked by a expert dr. Well the experty dr. said they need to be removed. My wife doesnt want me to have them taken off coz she says they feel good during our luvmaking. They don't bother me but I need to pass the physical for my new job. What shuld I do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is certainly a difficult situation you have stumbled into. You are about to enter a new career in difficult economic times and certainly do now want to jeopardize your employment by failing a physical exam. On the other hand family is important and you obviously wish to avoid alienating your spouse. An enjoyable sex life is a key ingredient to a happy marriage and few things please a woman more than a big cluster of warts on a mans pecker. This is a tough call. If it were me, I would have to fore go the new career. Good luck.