Ok, well I have had a mole on my hairline for as long as I can remember. Its darker in color and is a little bigger than a pencil eraser. Ive always wore my hair down so my Dr hasn't noticed this one. It doesnt bother me other than the fact that it is ugly lol. I also have several large moles on my back. They are also bigger than pencil erasers and are raised and they itch a lot of the time. They don't cause pain. I told the Dr about these and she looked but said its probably nothing and I had an appointment to have them cut off but I chickened out and never showed up. I was just fixing my hair for work and I noticed 2 new moles on my scalp. They are large and dark brown and close together, They are not raised though. All of these are perfect circles. The only reason Im freaking out is because 2 years ago while on vacation with my hubby we went tubing in TN and we were out for way too long, the sunscreen wore off and I got so sunburned that I had to be hospitalized. My grandfather has had skin cancer removed from his body 3 times in the past couple of years and has had to go through treatments. Should I worry about these moles or is it normal for them to just appear like this? Also Im 22/f if that would make a difference