Ok so I have asked this question a bunch of times, but i have yet to get an answer that has answered my question for me lol. I went on the Nuva Ring and the day after I first put it in I had unprotected sex (stupid I know). I think about two days later I took it out, with every intention of starting a new type of birth control. Maybe two days or so after I took the ring out I started spotting. I am worried that it was implantation bleeding. I was also wondering if maybe the spotting was caused because I took the ring out?Certain foods have been making me sick (sorry if this is tmi, but it was coming out of both ends), and my back kills. I'm supposed to get my period on tuesday, but I don't know if messing with the Nuva Ring messed that up or anything... So I guess I know it's possible that I can be preggo. But should I take a test on tuesday, or wait? And if anybody could tell me what that spotting could have been, I'd greatly appreciate it. Serious answers only! Thanks for the help!!!