hello, im sort of confused about whether i could be pregnant or just really late for my period.. i already have an 8 month old child so i know i can conceive, however, in aug i skipped my period i believe b/c of stress and i got it on the first of the next month (sept) it was a normal period, i even took a test just to be sure and it was neg. i usually get my period toward the end of the month pretty regularly, but since i skipped and got it on the first i just figured it would come around the beginning of this month but it hasnt. i have all the classic pregnancy symptoms.. sore boobs .. fatigue .. headache ..enlarged appetite .. moodiness .. cramping and no period. this has been going on for a week or so now (which never happens for that long before my period) but the cramping went away.. i took a preg test and it was neg. i have lots of clear discharge as if i was ovulating (for like a week now) but i never get that either .. its really weird. i usually go about 28 to 30 days between periods but its going on 41 now.. if i did conceive it would have been about 2 or 3 weeks ago. im so confused, my body never acts like this even before my period, any advice would be so helpful

p.s how long do you generally ovulate for? and are you supposed to get that clear discharge the whole time??