Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about height? Please help!?

Ok, so today i went to the endocrinologist because i am 15 and only 5 ft. I know, i am short, and my doctor wanted me to go because she knows i dont believe that i will be tall when when i get older, even though she says i will.

Anyway, my pediatrician took a bone xray of my hand to figure out my bone age. SHe said it was of age 12 and i would be somewhere between 5 9 to 6 ft. Now when i went to the endocrine. today she examined it and said i am a late bloomer, but my bone age is 1 and a half and she said her calculations come to me being 5 foot 7, but since i am a late bloomer and all of my relatives are tall, she said i could go to 5 9 to 6 1. She got the 5 7 from books using a formula with the bone age.

Now i am asking which height do you think i would turn out to be, based on the info above? Would i be more towards 5 7 or more towards 5 9? My dad was 6 ft2 and my mom is 5 4 and every male in my family is over 6ft accept 1 (5 10). I really dont want to be 5 7/
    I am actually 14, typo sorry

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you think we can give you a better medical opinion than your own doctors?