so for the past week ive been not been going to the bath room regularly. ive been going about every other day and its been smaller then a regular bowel movement. its a darker brown color too. i went to the doctor and they took blood work and x rays. the blood work was fine. the x rays showed that my bowels were backed up. so the doctor put me on gycolax and told me to take an enema. so i took an enema tonight. and it kind of worked. it got some little diarrhea out and a feel little pebbles of stool. but when it felt like i had a bigger stool coming out i stained and it wouldnt come out. it felt blocked or like my anus insent working i guess. i kept trying to push but it just wouldnt come out.

and i starting thinking, could it be a hemroid stopping it? because when i could go to the bathroom it would tear a little bit and cause some blood. could it be a hemroid thats stopping me from pooping? i used a latex glove to feel and it feels like my anus is like inflamed when i try to squeez.

could this be a hemroid? cause i dunno what else would stop it from coming out. it literally feels like my anus isnt working because i squeeze and stain and nothing comes out. i can get smaller stools out but i cant get the bigger ones out. does this sound like a hemroid or what? my anus doesnt hurt it just feels like bigger when i try to squeeze it out.