Please, i need help i am freaking out in my mind, i have never suffered from anxiety but right now i am so worried about my stomach, 8 days ago i contracted symptoms like the stomach flu or food poisoning, i was woke up vomiting, i was achy really achy, chills, d etc. just like usual but after wards, my stomach was bloated and i have been feeling weird abdominal pain and sometimes but rarely feel nauseous when im hungry or something, my stomach is constantly gurgling, it seems most of the discomfort is on the rite side like a permanent but only discomforting cramp, it feels like the gas moves around my body? or something, the discomfort in my back and stomach is very hard to explain. my stools are not watery they are just soft and fall apart, but not watery d, i have no idea what to do i am freaking out almost having panic attacks, it feels like my stomach is never going to be normal again, the er shrugged it off, im going to my general doctor tomorrow what do you guys think? will it ever be normal again? i am 19 year old male and no stomach problems in my family history