OK after the years I really couldn't help but notice how fast my pulse and bmp are. I get worried at the fact that is is higher than usuall (pulse and heart rate were 105 resting) my blood pressure is perfectly normal, I have had it checked out months ago. I do take anti-histamines, but no permanent adverse effects and I was reccommended them by docs who said they were ok for me. So, possibly not that. My inhaler can increase heart rate but only temporarily. I excersise daily, and I am very burly, my BMI is just slightly low (16.9) my heart rate has been noticed like this by me since about 5 years ago (I am 15 now) I don't drink caffine or any other drugs, my heart often stops for up to 2 seconds sometimes and it is really worrying me as I feel the symptoms are getting worse. I frequently complain of very sharp pains near my heart, I tell my parents, they always say it is indigestion. Even if I haven't even eaten anything. I eat a good, balanced diet and never cross the borders of salts and fats.

I was also born 3 weeks premature, don't know if it could be that

Now racing pulse and heartrate by day, take this a fact; my heartrate can get to as low as 30-40 when sleeping, when awake, goes up to 105 instantly.

I get very sharp pains in my chest area (though parents always say it's ''indigestion'' when I haven' even eaten anything)