Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnancy Help Ladies ??

Ok Ladies
    I'm not sure yet whether or not I am pregnant. My period is now one week late today (July 14). I took a pregnancy test the day before my period was due(July 6) and it read NEGATIVE. I read on the internet to wait a week if your test says negative to test again. I tested again this morning and it read NEGATIVE. The only signs that I have is cramps that switch from side to side and they only last a couple of minutes when I get them through out the day, Fatigue and some tingling in my breast. I know to go to the doctor but I can't get in for a few weeks. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks so much ?

Junior Member PregONurse14weeks's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would suggest you go to the DR and get a blood test, they are always accurate