Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member TheWeirdlyUnknown's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Possible Yeast Infection ...?

I'm not really sure i have an yeast infection or if im just irritated ..ive never had an yeast infection before i was talking with my parent and i told them i was not comfortable down there..there first thought was i was have sexual favors from a guy ive been spending time with ..well that didnt go well...so im wondering if there is anything i can do at home to treat the problem..
    i do not have a "personal" doctor...and im not keen on asking my parent to buy monistat....

...would washing with a warm wash cloth after doing business possibly help ?? jw

any other things i can do ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Buy the Monistat yourself. If that doesn't work you may have bigger problems.

ALWAYS go pee after sex. It'll help avoid urinary tract infections. Also drink a lot of cranberry juice and eat yogurt. It has good bacteria. If none of those things are working you may have some serious issues that will need to be looked at by a doctor.

Also keep in mind that body wash/soap and clothing detergents can irritate genitals as well. Have you changed any of those recently? If you're sexually active and just started getting this itch after having sex with your current partner, you could be looking at an STD or STI.