Let's just say there's a guy who has a chance of choosing nursing as a job.. and he has a grudge against me. he threatened to strangIe me to death. He's an 18 yr old man.. let's say I end up in the ward he works at, and there aren't many people and it is at night. would he be able to choke me to death? he's two hundred and ten pounds of mostly muscle. i'm only 120
like do wards have cctv cameras and people watching what's going on 24/7??

he's the type of guy that doesn't mind if he gets suspended from school or goes to prison.. he literally told me that a few days ago. he's been in a lot of fights and seems to enjoy that. he also mentioned as long as bad stuff happens to others, it's ok because it isn't him. he giggles at violence and i once told him my friend was critically ill and could die..and he smiled, and said sarcastically 'oh, that's bad news! '' or am i just being paranoid? where I live (uk) the nhs will employ anyone because of cuts and he's not going to college so he may start as early in a few yrs. i'd be terrified asking for another nurse in case he'd pick up on that. then smother me with a pillow while i sleep or strangle me to death.