There have been lots of things going on my life recently, feel sometimes i cant cope with it anymore (granny dementic, mom ill, dad ignorant, bills, job... lots going on in mind. Feel so depressed. I make up my mind every day to look at things positively but end of the day feels bugged and tired again. Its been like this for months now. I had taken some mild medications for panic attacks twice before but that leaves me drowsy all day. I wish I could speak out to someone but think i've already bugged my friends telling them my worries that two of them just cuts off the phone when i contact them. Tried counseling with a doctor a year back for a visit or two after which he told me not to return if i felt fine. Things went well without any treatment until recently when it returned back again. Please suggest a good site or some way for relief where i dont need to take meds. I feel so "sick" thinking about meds and hate that sympethetic and worried look on my mom's face when i just sleep taking meds. I worry if i would get addicted to meds if i try them anymore. Pls suggest...