Recently I have been taking a new treatment for MS called Tysabri. After two treatments this year, my husband and I have decided to try and start our family. I briefly spoke with my doctor when starting the treatment about if I wanted to become preg. He said to get off the treatment one month prior to trying to conceive. The time has come and I called the doc for clarification and he now says that I have to wait at least three months off of treatment before trying to conceive. Fine, whatever, I can deal with that. He then proceeds to tell me that once I quit the tysabri treatment, I can never again take the treatment!! WTH?!? This treatment is working wonders for those of us who suffer from MS and I do not understand why they would keep it from someone…? They say it is due to a high risk for hypersensitivity to the drug. Ok……………….so I got to thinking today that when the drug was pulled off the market last year due to three deaths, those people on the med stopped treatment. Wh
sorry some of this got cut off, this is the rest:

when the made came back, they went right back on the treatment! Why am I being punished for trying to have a baby? Help!