I'm shaking and I can't go to sleep. I threw up everything in my stomach earlier tonight, and was shaking then, too. My heart is pounding, and I feel nervous. I know I need to rest right now, as I am ill, but I don't know how. I keep clenching my teeth.
Last night, I had a very strange episode in which my breathing was extremely labored, I threw up the contents of my stomach, and I was shaking violently. Seriously, when I say that I had to breathe forcefully, I mean that my throat was tight and I wasn't breathing automatically, I think. (I had taken a prescribed dose of an irregular anti-psychotic, apparently for my "anxiety," aka body dysmorphic disorder. The dose was doubled from my previous dosage.)
My psychiatrist said this morning that I likely had a panic attack, but I've had one, and it was nothing like this. We're gonna have to call her again tomorrow and tell her that this might be a virus, because I really need to get better. This illness is horrid.
The first things my mother and I thought of were toxic shock syndrome (although my period arrived late--literally, last night--and I hadn't used tampons in between periods), ectopic pregnancy (I'm a virgin :/), and allergic reaction (this is not my first experience with the medication, so this seems absurd).
I'm really not up for another night of this. Tonight is better than last night, but it freaks me out that I'm not able to sleep.

My only other medication is Zoloft (I do no take any other drugs besides Tylenol), and I have been on a bit of a winter sickness streak this year.
I'm quite worried as to how this saga might affect my health and well-being; I have an extremely low pain threshold. :c