Ok.
I am a very paranoid person.
And i've had this situation before when i had a dream that i shagged my brother, and after that for over a month i basically persuaded myself that i therefore fancied him or something (Which i obviously didn't/don't.)
However, now, it's an even more sickening situation. I saw a pic of some little kids wearing leotards or w/e a few weeks ago, and the pic creeped me out. It made me feel uncomfortable and strange. So i immediately started freaking out, and thinking that i was guna turn into a paedo and basically, over the course of 2 or 3 weeks i have become so miserable and depressed/disgusted by this, as i have been thinking about it over and over (I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD) so much so that it no longer has any meaning. And it no longer sickens me. I'm scared i'm starting to find it attractive or something?!?! I knew this would happen, because this is what i do!! I freak! But i've NEVER thought anything like this before!
I currently have no job, no boyfriend (Never had one), am 19 and have never had sex. Do you think it's just sexual frustration? Part of me thinks that when i've FINALLY had sex, or just been in a relationship, the psychotic side of me will fuck off.

What do you think?

I'm an incredibly paranoid person, always have been.

Thanks for your time.