answer].personal advice would be appreciated.? i have this ridiculous cold.
i have a sore throat...like it feels like someone is jabbing at it with a chainsaw. i have taken rulide [roxide i think is the substitute, given my my GP], and nothing is working.
i have taken all the numbing tablets i can take. it numbs every part of my mouth except for my throat.
i drink water, iced water, hot water with honey, Lem Sip with honey, honey and lemon flu drink.nothing is making a difference

i also have this VERY runny nose. i cant breathe through it. i blow my nose alot and all this crap comes out, but theres still a huge blockage. i have taken more than enough Sudafeds [the new ones without Pseudoephedrine.theyre supposed to be better for you]. im also coughing up alot of Phlegm, which is causing my stomach to convulse, soemtimes leading my to throw up.
i have used Vicks chest rub and lozenges and they dont work AT ALL. like i cant even smell the vicks...its like smelling air. nothing
i also have conjuctivitis in my right eye. its very red, sore and teary.

i can barely swallow because my throat is so sore and i can barely speak. i have had my tonsils removed when i was 6.

to top it all off i feel a little dizzy when i stand up, which causes a headache. [the panadol rapid and water fix that tho]

this has been going on for about 5 days so far, and has shown no proof that its going away any time soon.

im 14. can someone give me any advice to which medications i should be taking so solve this.[the ones my doctor advised have done nothing] im not on any other medications, but am allergic to Penecillin [the anti-biotic].
even if you just give advice to one of the problems, your help would be GREATLY appreciated

thanks