Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

please help, i need help?

I am currently getting help and have been told i am showing symptoms of borderline personality disorder. I can see i am and have been trying to control my symptoms as i don't want to have this, i don't want to act the way i do. I have been doing well until tonight. I have been speaking to my ex and i have gone down hill really bad, i am saying things to him that would hurt him and make him feel bad but it is because i am angry at losing him, i still love him but i don't want to make him feel bad but yet i want him to feel my pain. Make him hurt as much as i do. How can i stop this? What can i do? I have asked him to leave me alone but he says he wants to make sure i am ok, i am so confused

Downloads
    Uploads
    talk yo your friends and loved ones about your condition and ask of them to be a little considerate of this..