Im 15 almost 16, and i just dont want to live anymore. I have been anorexic and bullemic for about a year and a half. im 5"8 118 pounds and i always feel like im not skinny enough. Everyone thinks im stupid because they say im pretty, i got long blonde hair, tall, skinny, But i never feel pretty even though guys comment me all the time. I let all my friends go about 2 years ago, cause i just wanted to be alone, i had a boyfriend over the summer who was deeply in love with me and i just let him go because ive been so depressed and i just feel like no one cares about me. Where Ive been bullemic and anorexic i have small cavities on my teeth alot, and im scared to death to go to the dentist cause my parents just yell at me and tell me how stupid I am, I cant talk to them because they just yell at me for it. Unless your Bullemic or Anorexic , or have been , no one knows what your going through. My family tells me their so proud of me cause i want to be a lawyer, thats not what I want, and it dont make me happy., Modeling is the only thing that makes me actually feel happy. No one takes me seriously and im sick of it. yea i got my whole future ahead of me but i dont know if i can handle feeling like this anymore, i cry every night because i hate my life so much, i just dont want to wake up the next morning. Im starting to not believe in God, or anything. And i hate the way ive became. im to afraid of talking to someone because i know people will judge me, and ive tried talking to my parents and they just say like Oh god, and go to another room and shut the door, so I got no one, and i just feel like i got no purpose in life anymore. Ive tried to make an attempt to die, but i always get scared when i do. I just need some advice

and plus i have developed OCD. like i have to do things over and over again and its pure hell along with my eating disorders Bullemia and Anorexic