I used to be a relatively happy guy. Ever since my brothers left for college/work, I've been alone with my parents. I've been spending longer and longer in my room, alone. Everything they do pisses me off in one way or another. If they ask me how my day went, I just respond with a disinterested mumble. They'll ask me two innocent questions, and I'll feel like they're interrogating me.

I got angry at a friend in my computers class when she was playing games on the computer, instead of working on our website. Yet I blow off all the time in that class. And I'm never angry at her. I'm just so touchy as of late, and it's erratic and spontaneous.

Money is tight and my Dad was put on oxygen because he has trouble breathing. I don't have a girlfriend right now, just a couple of close buddies whom I hang out with at school and occasionally on weekends. My math grade was down this semester- a 78. I usually get low 90's. Am I just reacting to all of this going on around me in a bad way- or am I bipolar? The feelings I have of enthusiasm are very rare, and apparently people who are bipolar experience ups as well as downs. Thank you, in advance.