Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Plan B taken 2 days after missed period, no period still but negative pregnancy

tests? I had unprotected sex 3 days in a row prior to when my period was supposed to start, but he withdrew everytime. Yes i know pre-cum can get you pregnant, thus why i took Plan B. But now i am officially 6 days late, and every pregnancy test i've taken is negative. When should Plan B make my period come? Not till next month? Am i gonna have to continue to take pregnancy tests until it comes? Its been a week since i had sex, if i was pregnant wouldn't i know by now? Please help calm my nerves.

Unregistered
    When my period was late coming after Plan B, I read over lots of these forums. Here is what ended up happening for those seeking information! Note that I'm not a medical professional so what happened to me might not happen for everyone.

My period started Day 1, and I normally have a 30 day cycle. I had sex and the condom broke on the morning of Day 8. I took Plan B the afternoon of Day 8, and the website says it's 95% effective if taken in the first 24 hours. The pharmacist said that my period should come when it normally does (Day 31), but also if I don't get my period within 3 weeks (Day 29), to take a pregnancy test. She told me that I might get spotting after about a week. I got spotting on Days 15 and 16. Then Day 29 came and went, then Day 31 came and went, so I started freaking out. I told myself that if I didn't get my period within the week, that I would take a test. I didn't get my period until Day 38, which was right on time if you counted "Day 1" to be the day I took Plan B. There was a lot of scary days for my partner and I, but it all worked out. I hope it does for the rest of you too!!