For the last few weeks I keep waking up in the night with pins and needles in my arm. It was usually just the right arm but last night it was the left arm. I realised 2 nights ago that's it's neural, and not caused by impeded circulation (because it happens even when the arm is lying on top of me, and when I have the pins and needles there is still a palpable pulse in the affected wrist).
It seems to be affected by position. I tend to get it if I lie on my back with my arm raised towards my head. Now today I'm noticing VERY SLIGHT pin/needle sensations in my arms, depending on how I move them (usually if they're highly raised).

I was running my fingers along the spine and I've found that the vertebra at the base of my neck leans slightly towards the right, although I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence and isn't actually causing the condition.

I've had the occasional electric shock sensation down the right side of my neck for the last 3 years. I also get a lot of tension headaches (which I've noticed are related to things like sitting in a certain position for an extended period of time, or wearing a scarf).

I'm really freaked out, I'm a reasonably physically fit 22 year old female. I am going to the doctor as soon as I can, but any input?? I'm scared it's MS!!! Would the symptoms of pins and needles be affected by position if it were MS??