Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are pimples inheritted?

I'm still 12. But my height and size is like 13-14. I recently eat pork and oily foods that my mother gives to me(but now, I'm goonna stop eating fatty foods since i read some articles). I'm not so thin nowadays but I observed that small pimples starts showing in my face. My father told me to wash 2-3 times a day. Also he said that puberty, adolescence and genetics can be a part too. My father had pimples once. but now, he doesn't have anymore.And I don't want to use cleansers or any medical ointment because I'm still young and It dries up the skin really fast. I need to be 13 to do those. I'm trying to be very clean. I fix my bed and use clean towels and avoiding dirt. also with my Batch in school. Maybe this is also from the climate change. Since its December in Philippines, It rains, sunshine, rains and sunshine again. My batch mates in my school also have tiny pimples in their faces. Also with my aunts, uncles and my adolescent cousins from both father and mother's sides. So are pimples inherited? or just part of puberty to prepare for adolescence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes.
    It's an imbalance in your body, and it is inherited.
    Try Turmeric. I heard it works. Go to Earth Clinic. com
    They have excellent advice on pimples and herbs.