I use this clear pore astringent from Neutrogena and I'm planning on getting a Clean and Clear acne cleanser of some sort but all of a sudden I see small pimples like on my chin, near my nose, on my nose, and on my forehead. And I was stupid enough to use a nail clipper to try and trim up my eyebrows and it left small little bumps near my eyebrows when I accidentally plucked there. And they look like pimples as well! I have one pimple that's finally healing but I can tell it's going to leave a pink scar!

I have side bangs, so I think that's how I got these 2 zits on the top left corner of my face, but they're so disgusting! And I'm just afraid all these small little pimples will turn big and I use this Neutrogena Clear Pore face mask every chance I get but I don't think it's helping too much!

I mean, this just happened not to long ago and now I'm noticing more and more pimples and I'm not going through puberty, trust me. I'm sure it's just stress and oil but I'm freaking out all these spread out pimples will get worse and spread even more?!? (and I can't spend too much money on ProActiv or something like that!)