Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

period problem..hellppp?? + my dr is useless?

i have just turned 17..i weigh between101.5 -108.0 lbs (46-49 kg) depending on what i have eaten i have a very high metabolisim so i never go above that weight. and my height is 1.63 ("5" 4) iam not sexually active . can't be pregnent, and i have never had surgery. i have always had a normal period but the two that i have experienced recently were very weird . one of them lasted for 14 days but am not sure u can count those days as a full period because the first 4 days was just brown stuff and very very light blood that was only visibile on the tissue after i had gone to the bathroom then 5 days it was a normal good perioud then last 4 days of the 14 days it went back to the begining the way it started with the brown etc..AND now its nxt months i got my period on time and it did the same thing but this one has lasted 11 days and iam stil seeing the brown and occasional pinkish blood since am reachign the end of this "11 day" period wat do i do please dnt tell me my dr. i have tried she says my deit but i eat a lootttt please help if u can

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it sucks to have it for that long. Mine used to be that way too and very painful. Some people just have weird periods. What they did for me was put me on the pill. It has helped tremendously. It will shorten the time you have one and help with any pain you have. The pill is not just for sexually active people. It doesn't sound like anything is wrong with you, sounds normal besides the time you are on it...I wouldn't worry too much about it, but maybe see about getting put on the pill. It will help.